Randy Wilburn sits down with Mark Zweig, founder and chairman of Zweig Group, to talk about what it takes to sell a lot of work in the AEC industry.
Mark says it’s possible to be both a successful seller and an effective design professional. According to Mark, this is how these professionals set themselves apart:
- They believe they can succeed.
- They have a disciplined approach toward their selling activities.
- They value long-term relationships with other people.
- They understand that selling is often not a short-term process.
- They like to help people.
Check out all this and more on this episode of The Zweig Letter podcast. You can find the original article HERE.
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe below.