In this episode of The Zweig Letter podcast, Randy Wilburn speaks with Mark Zweig about the importance of managing clients for any owner or leader of an AEC firm.
There are several keys to effective client management, and Mark lays them out one by one:
- You have to be organized effectively for it to work
- You can’t let just anyone be a principal-in-charge or PM for any specific client
- You have to be careful not to impose your values on the client
- You have to understand that accessibility is a big area of concern for clients
- You have to be proactive
- You have to care
Check out all this and more on this episode of The Zweig Letter podcast. You can find the original article HERE.
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe below.